| Release Date
|| December 17, 2012
|| 49 minutes
| Previous Episode
|| Episode 8
| Intro Music
- Follow-up gym etiquette question: spotting
- Sebastian ventured into his attic and found he is not as comfortable with heights as when he was younger
- Pete's having trouble getting a gift for his brother
- Lana has the house decorated as a gift to Sebastian, but he isn't happy with it and has to deal with the young contractors.
- Warnings: All Star Parking in Los Angeles
- Pete finds the Jeopardy contestant's stories to be mundane, challenges Sebastian for his Jeopardy-style story
- Warnings: Do not try to bring pot into Canada.
- Pete engages some juvenile delinquents in defense of an elderly woman while shopping
- Pete challenges Sebastian to size himself up against celebrities in a fight
Quotes from the episode
- Sebastian: "Don't goof around right now. I'm in the attic."
- Pete: "I lit a fire last night and Jackie was like 'what are you lighting a fire for?'" Sebastian: "I like a fire too."