|Release Date||August 6, 2020|
|Runtime||1 hour 4 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 420|
Disabled vehicles, goggles, magic pizza, pool games, and Los Angeles still on fire!
- Sebastian is blown away by a popular homemade pizza in LA.
- Pete is preparing for his trip to the Adirondacks and has some fun using his father-in-law’s impact wrench on the camper tires.
- The guys wonder what precaution Dr. Fauci will announce next.
- Sebastian’s swimming skills are put to the test in Serafina’s presence.
- The Pete and Sebastian show will be doing a live show on August 13 at 8:00 PM ET! Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-pete-and-sebastian-show-live-tickets-112874785522
Quotes from the episode
- Pete: “If California could speak, it would say ‘what do I have do for you people to understand I’m telling you, get the fuck outta here? I’m burning it, I’m shaking it, and still people are going back to bed.’”
- Sebastian: “I’m at an age where - it’s sad to say - I really don’t wanna learn anything new.” Pete: “Just last cast you said you want to step up your technology guy.”
- Pete: “They’re trying to give you that wave like ‘please stop!’ I’d be like, look at this fucking killer!”
- Pete: “Fauci’s saving the ears for September when the kids are going back to school, he’s gonna go ‘Plug your fucking ears, ohh, shit!’”
brush fire, earthquake, Los Angeles, Joe Rogan, last piece, dough, Mai Tai, Adirondacks, camper, RV, wheels, tires, lug wrench, highway, freeway, tour bus, Pope, COVID, testing, ears, ear plugs, goggles, coronavirus, Serafina, Lana, superman, hero, pool, swimming, swim, Jackie, Greece