|Release Date||July 30, 2020|
|Runtime||1 hour 8 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 419|
Flying kits, vomiting in front of family and the question: Can you buy human remains on Amazon?
- Sebastian polls Pete and which objects you can buy on Amazon.
- The guys discuss death, morgues, and how much longer cemeteries will last.
- Sebastian orders a kite to play with Serafina, who is worried about losing it in the fireworks canyon.
- Pete vomits in the middle of the night with family visiting.
- The Pete and Sebastian show will be doing a live show on August 13 at 8:00 PM ET! Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-pete-and-sebastian-show-live-tickets-112874785522
Quotes from the episode
- Pete: “Your child would not know what a charcuterie plate was just through the public school system, but with you, she’ll be able to tell you every meat and cheese that’s on that thing by 3rd grade.”
- Pete: “I’m like a Chinese menu now, I’m in one of these cabinet drawers?”
- Sebastian: “You ever put something together and go “this ain’t gonna work.’” Pete: “Half the time bro, I think I even mumble an ‘no fucking way with this shit.’”
school, home schooling, Serafina, Amazon, lemon tree, human fibula, body part, snake, dog, coffin, grave, graveyard, cremated, morgue, technology, Dr. Fauci, baseball, first pitch, gardeners, movie, snuggle, Sadie, car wash, family, visit, dad, father, sister, fasting, weight loss, mixed berries, avocado toast, fried egg, oatmeal, PXG, golf