|Release Date||July 23, 2020|
|Runtime||1 hour 5 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 418|
Pete is nude in a movie, Sebastian hosts Kimmel, pool etiquette, and a big announcement!
- Sebastian recaps his experience hosting Kimmel.
- The guys discuss how to gather with family during the pandemic.
- Fire returns in the Maniscalco neighborhood leaving Sebastian wondering how they ignite and disappointed in the lack of communication from the pizza-receiving local fire department.
- Pete takes us back to his movie debut with some interesting scenes.
- The guys debate various topics of pool etiquette.
- The Pete and Sebastian show will be doing a live show on August 13 at 8:00 PM ET! Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-pete-and-sebastian-show-live-tickets-112874785522
Quotes from the episode
- Pete: “Stepped out of my shiny Tahoe and my Persols, we’re not all dead here right?”
- Pete: “If they still say no, then you tell them Dad’s phone number and that they can fucking call me and I’ll be there in 20 minutes.” Sadie: “Dad, language.” Pete: “You can use that if you want so they know.”
- Pete: “You watch this, you literally think one of us is about to blow the other one.”
- Sebastian: “There’s multiple scenes that could be misconstrued as a porn.” Pete: “It would’ve made more money and been more successful if it was a porn.”
- Pete: “I asked the lifeguard, do you ever do that shit? I don’t risk it, I go ‘can we dive over here?’” Lifegaurd: “Oh my god, I usually tell people yes or no after they do it pussy.”
Jimmy Kimmel Live, host, TV, late night, monologue, suit, Letterman, weight gain, sunglasses, funeral, outfit, clothes, Tiger Woods, mom, mother, testing, COVID-19, coronavirus, Sadie, Jackie, summer camp, mask, family visit, Governor Newsom, neighbor, wildfire, homeowner’s association, evacuation, Gwen Stefani, cigarette, gas can, security guard, Lana, fireworks, 911, anonymous, acting, film, director, Canada, newsletter, chains, necklace, country club, shirt, chest hair, sunscreen, hair, jump, dive, Harvey Weinstein, furniture