|Release Date||June 25, 2020|
|Runtime||1 hour 5 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 414|
Sebastian takes firefighting into his own hands. Pete gets a new neighbor and gets into a fender-bender!
- Pete has questions about Sebastian’s taste for caviar, which he says comes from whales.
- Sebastian opts to bring 5 pizzas to the local fire department with ulterior motives in mind.
- The Correale’s host a successful sleepover for Sadie’s birthday.
- Pete’s former college basketball coach wants him to participate in an alumni mentor program.
- While on a mission to get Sadie a new bike, Pete scrapes up the Tahoe at the bank.
Quotes from the episode
- Sebastian: “It’s whale eggs.”
- Sebastian: “One was so just in case there’s a fire, they start at my house.” Pete: “I feel like every pie you deliver is an extra 10 seconds faster they’re gonna get to your house.”
- Pete: “You ever see the guy limping on one leg mowing the corner house? That’s your mentor!”
Lana, Father’s Day, caviar, Goldbelly, whales, Beluga, farmer’s market, fire department, fire truck, fire house, Pizzana, Serafina, Instagram, bribe, cash, fire hydrant, Rocky Balboa, Stallone, Creed, folding chair, Sadie, Fredonia, basketball, college, student athlete, hip surgery, bike, bicycle, Tahoe, car accident, bank, credit card, Uber, limo, mask, COVID-19, coronavirus, asymptomatic