|Release Date||June 19, 2020|
|Previous Episode||Episode 413|
Pete fights lice, Sebastian goes down during a hike and attends a party at A-Rod’s house!
- Sebastian is intermittent fasting and begins running up a hill during a hike after learning of a fire nearby the Maniscalco home, which gets the best of him.
- The Maniscalcos have dinner at A-Rod’s house and make every effort to perfect their arrival and leave times.
- Pete shows off some of the gifts from listeners including custom P&S masks and official medical piss containers.
- Pete is concerned after Sadie is playing on the playground with a kid who might have lice.
- The Mansicalcos evacuated for a nearby fire, but were the only ones to do so and turned back around. The situation promoted Sebastian to create a grab-and-go emergency kit that lives in the back of the car.
Quotes from the episode
- Pete: “It’s like a sherpa leaving an oxygen tank!”
- Pete: “You grew up with your father watching this guy belt home runs and now he’s asking you how you like your steak.”
- Pete: “Do you have your bug lighter in the trunk just in case the conversation got boring?” Sebastian: “Hold on, one second, let me go get my mosquito zapper - I have a bit with that.”
- Sebastian: “You have to tell us when you want us to leave, because we’ll sleep over.”
- Pete: “Can you break a me?”
Studio, basement, diet, intermittent fasting, knee, meniscus, sprint, run, UPS, nanny, trail, Lana, Ramadan, Fiji, water bottle, Alex Rodriguez, J.Lo, Jennifer Lopez, punctual, dinner, timing, running late, texting, calling, parents, coffee, masks, smoke bombs, chipmunk holes, Walmart, money