|Release Date||June 4, 2020|
|Previous Episode||Episode 411|
Pete prepares to go under the knife and Sebastian becomes a Zoomedian!
- The guys are recording video again for this cast, this page will be updated with it once posted.
- Sebastian is starting to do corporate gigs over Zoom and Pete thinks this can start applying to more types of events.
- The guys discuss their personal mask style.
- Netflix documentary on Jeffrey Epstein brings up the discussion of owning an island.
- Sebastian is going back into chef mode and Pete is appalled at people shucking their own corn in Walmart.
Quotes from the episode
- Pete: “By the time my kid gets back to school I’m like ‘Bring a pillow, cause it’s going to take 7 months for all those other fucking meatballs to catch up…’”
- Sebastian: “I’m a Zoomedian!”
- Pete: “I am so self-conscious, are you laughing at what I said or are you laughing at me?” Sebastian: “No, I’m laughing at…man you’ve been taking too many hits this morning.”
- Pete: “Yeah, anybody who gets a custom mask, they’re showing me who they are bro.”
- Pete: “Even she knows, when you’re on nice grass you take your flip flops off!”
Coronavirus, COVID-19, pandemic, quarantine, video, running, Jackie, friend, hair knots, Sadie, home school, gigs, corporate, funeral, spray paint, curtain, fumes, restaurants, hair salons, mask, style, EKG, chest hair, gloves, pitch, show, Sebastian Says, Netflix, Jeffrey Epstein, David Spade, cooking, food, Lana, Walmart, corn, elbow bump, JJ Watt, holdout