|Release Date||May 21, 2020|
|Runtime||1 hour 6 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 409|
|Intro Music||Steve Sidwell - “The Mambo Inn”|
Pete visits Fatal Attraction and Sebastian brings props to his Zoom happy hour performance.
- Sebastian recaps his virtual dinner with guest appearances from Watt, Seinfeld, and Rick Caruso.
- The guys discuss various outdoor games including spike ball, croquet, and lawn darts.
- Pete is complimented by a neighbor on his home and experiences a direct handshake in the process.
- Sebastian has another Zoom call and underperforms with his mosquito catcher, with Lana trying to coach him up on the side.
- Pete’s sandwich has a hair in it and the guys discuss when to throw the food out or stick with it.
Quotes from the episode
- Sebastian: “If you would’ve told me we would be 64 days inside when this thing started I would’ve told you you were on some type of methamphetamine coupled with some fentanyl.”
- Pete: “There’s a reason there’s no new games, because everything that good has been invented. We could play a game where we dig a hole and stick our fucking heads in it and time ourselves, but is it really a game?”
- Pete: “If you ever did want to get a hit man, what do you do first? Google?”
- Sebastian’s hypothetical goon: “You might want to relax with the fence.”
Coronavirus, COVID-19, pandemic, quarantine, dinner, cooking, charity, Cuomo, beach, New York, soccer, spike ball, outdoor games, lawn darts, grass, neighbor, Zoom, mosquito catcher, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kevin Hart, Sugar Ray Leonard, sandwich, hair, Fatal Attraction, hit man