|Release Date||May 17, 2020|
|Previous Episode||Episode 408|
|Intro Music||Novastar - “Holly”|
With both Pete and Sebastian on the verge of breakdown, they lift their spirits by watching fading stars do commercials.
- The guys are starting to wear mentally from COVID and question how the nation’s leadership has handled the situation.
- Potential career changes are discussed from hotel management to garbage man.
- Pete and Sebastian debate Aldi grocery stores.
- The guys break down the bath tub commercial of old celebrity Eric Roberts.
Quotes from the episode
- Pete: “Fauci’s got the bedside manner of a fucking Nazi, alright. Can you at least put an unhappy face on when you say we’re gonna be locked up for the next two years guy?”
- Sebastian: “The Aldi I remember is one of those grocery stores that you’d have to shop off the floor.”
- Sebastian: “I am predicting right now May 12, Tuesday afternoon that you’re not going to see the kids go back to school in the fall.”
Coronavirus, COVID-19, pandemic, breakdown, Fauci, live show, drive-in, hotel, garbage man, Fredonia, Walmart, Aldi, grocery store, groceries, sub, sandwich, burner, Twitter account, Eric Roberts, commercial, actor, bath tub, Ratt, Sixfifty clothing