|Release Date||May 14, 2020|
|Runtime||1 hour, 5 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 407|
|Intro Music||Yesenia Ibarra - “Sin Ti”|
Pete admits to a classless move and the guys question how Amazon works.
- A rando joins a group text with the guys witnessing their bro moment, and Sebastian is afraid he has a recycled phone number from a dead person.
- Pete set up a burner Twitter account.
- The guys question how Amazon works.
- Pete sets up a telescope to assess potential new neighbors, has a script to persuade them with his daughter as the main actor, and decorates the set with her toys.
- Sebastian is setting up a virtual dinner for charity featuring a $200 dinner box with a full spread, and comment trolls are upset at the shipping radius and price.
- Pete’s latest Netflix recommendations: Northern Rescue and Waco.
Quotes from the episode
- Pete: "Fauci’s obviously doing the iTunes ratings, because we’re not #1."
- Pete: "You wanna do that, let’s do that…mothafuckas!"
- Sebastian: I just read an article the other day…it’s in your semen!" Pete: "Bro, there’s *nothin* in my semen. 50 years old with a vasectomy, it’s nothing but a puff of air coming out."
- Pete: "Ah! What’s that!...It’s a human being, you’re supposed to wanna fuck it!"
- Pete: "This is not a class move. This is the opposite of a class move."
- Sebastian: "Here’s her name! Fuck you and your family!"
- Pete: "Even if I can overlook no plumbing, now you’re gonna fuck my wife while I’m shittin’ outside?"
Corona, semen, plumbing, Waco, Amazon, phase 1, phase 2, DMV, semen, iTunes rankings, home school, Twitter, burner, Amazon, shipping, home gym, telescope, neighbors, neighborhood, Sadie, real estate, chef Dominic, dinner, cooking, comments, trolls, Billy Baldwin, Northern Rescue, Netflix, Waco, Chick Fil A