|Release Date||May 7, 2020|
|Runtime||1 hour 4 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 406|
|Intro Music||Tim Renwick - “Chanson Nicole”|
Cheating on the quarantine, murder hornets, celebrity Zoom, drive-in comedy, and the greatest actor who ever lived!
- Quarantine cheating is starting to become mainstream.
- Sebastian’s sister has started listening to the cast, and disagrees that Sebastian is friendlier than her.
- Pete reminisces on his college basketball days during a phone call with his old coach, and is overshadowed during stories of an old teammate.
- Sebastian continues his chef run by diligently organizing food in the fridge, and performed in a cook-off against Lana for Feeding America on NBC on Mother’s Day.
- Sebastian jumps on another star-studded Zoom and gets laughter after a joke, after which he mic drops for the remainder of the call.
- The guys discuss the latest public fear: Murder Hornets.
Quotes from the episode
- Sebastian: “Don’t even get me started with some of the Twitter response I saw over the past 4 or 5 days.” Pete: “We’re not CNN assholes!” Sebastian: “Do you like staying home?! Do you like it?”
- Sebastian: “I’m about a minute and a half away from getting a hair cut. It’s like drugs in the ‘80s, you feel like you gotta do this shit underground.”
- Pete: “These masks are a joke. They should say ‘Democrat’ across the fucking mouth.”
- Coach: “When I see you around town and you still call me coach, I can’t tell you how good that makes me feel inside and Fredonia’s a lucky town to have you.” Pete: “I should have told him ‘Really? Because two days ago the cops were at my door because I motherfucked a guy at the leaf place!’”
- Sebastian: “You gotta go and say to yourself as you walk away to the living room ‘And he cooks?!’”
- Pete: “By the way, China, nice fucking wall! Does that keep anything in or out? Anything?!”
Coronavirus, COVID-19, pandemic, CNN, Twitter responses, Cuomo, California, New York, neighbors, haircut, masks, social distancing, 6 feet, six feet, Democrat, Sebastian sister, family, Fredonia, college basketball, coach, Bill, bounce pass, Michael Jordan, Last Dance, Chicago Bulls, documentary, ESPN, kitchen, cooking, chef, Feeding America, cook-off, sneakers, shoes, Air Jordan’s, soccer, Zoom, Amy Schumer, Murder Hornet, headlines, bee, China, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Cruise