|Release Date||May 5, 2020|
|Previous Episode||Episode 405|
Frustrated with the quarantine, Sebastian gets some relief on Zoom with the biggest stars in Hollywood!
- The guys discuss opening of the beaches in California along, half-ass opening being no good, and mask expectations in public.
- Sebastian hops on another star-studded Zoom session.
- Pete is plowing through Netflix shows in quarantine including Virgin River and Northern Rescue.
Quotes from the episode
- Pete: “I’m a shell of a man. I figure everything’s gonna heal and come together about the same time as the economy.”
- Pete: “Somebody shut Fauci up! Does this guy even like sports? What do you want to read a book under a tree that nerdy motherfucker? I want to watch a sporting event, shut the fuck up!”
- Sebastian: “Do they look as he sniffs his own shit and he puts his head up and he’s like ‘What the fuck, I can’t smell my own shit now?’”
- Pete: “It’s unbelievable. At that point I think I’d do a slide out of the frame and get my own video camera to video the Zoom call.”
Coronavirus, COVID-19, pandemic, rib, injury, beaches, Fauci, Zoom, Lenny Kravitz, Tom Hanks, LL Cool J, Mike D, Beastie Boys, Jimmy Fallon, Leonardo DiCaprio, Matthew McConaughey, Dave Chapelle, Netflix, Money Heist, Virgin River, Northern Rescue