|Release Date||April 15, 2020|
|Previous Episode||Episode 401|
Sebastian needs some alone time and Pete is back on his feet, trying to invent an escape room for Zoom!
- Traditional Coronavirus Edition update with the guys’ latest takes on the pandemic.
- Zoom is the latest craze, brainstorm of ways to improve the tool.
- Sebastian is looking for alone time in quarantine, but is coming out of his fog.
- Analysis of the Pope’s room.
- The guys discuss communication habits with family, Sebastian’s lack of text response, and when to ignore a FaceTime.
- Pete’s photo collage sparks some topics: Clear backpacks, the guys’ preferred toothpastes, Pete’s back has him casting in a Playgirl cover pose, and what personal accessories are acceptable in public.
- How the guys eat featuring Pete being told to slow down and Sebastian driving home in high school to watch Three’s Company (aka Comedy Class).
- Sebastian is getting into chef territory during quarantine.
- Pete is taken to tears from Bocelli’s performance, Sebastian is concerned at his thinness.
- Is JJ Watt attempting a slow fade on the relationship with Pete?
Quotes from the episode
- Pete: “I have yet to be on a Zoom conversation where I didn’t wish a dick didn’t come across the screen.”
- Sebastian: “I ain’t a ball of peaches to live with. My mood swings right now are similar to a teenage girl going through puberty.”
- Lana: “Do you even like me?”
- Pete: “You know who’s really getting scared during this quarantine? The Bobby Flays of the world. Bobby Flay can’t be as funny as you.”
- Sebastian: “I think I peaked at 35 to be honest with you, my metabolism went down after I turned 36 years old.”
- Pete: “He’s trying to do a slow fade out in the relationship with me, and I’m not picking it up.”
Coronavirus, COVID-19, pandemic, Zoom, video conference, Pope, FaceTime, family communication, backpacks, toothpaste, arm and hammer, back injury, eating habits, high school, chef, cooking, Bocelli, JJ Watt