| Release Date
|| November 3, 2012
|| 51 minutes
| Previous Episode
|| Episode 3
| Intro Music
- Pete is in Florida amongst jewish speaking affectations, Sebastian is in Poughkeepsie in a club run by indians with a booger wall.
- Sebastian confronts entitled shoplifters at his show, poses the same scenario to Pete
- Pete accidentally gives away free download cards of his material, tells a regrettable story of attempted basketball
- The first appearance of Jimmy from Boston and mention of the fridge story
- Pete and Jackie hike to the Hollywood sign, contemplate stealing one of the unattended letters
- Pete says goodbye and good riddance to Los Angeles
- Live clip of Pete acknowledging underwhelmed guests at a show
- Pete's gay neighbors recommend the Hollywood Palms hotel in Palm Springs, dines at the Kobe Steakhouse despite it's Benihana-esque atmosphere
- What is paradise?
- A discussion of spa treatment preferences and personal grooming issues
- Sebastian receives a hand-made blanket from a fan at a live show followed by a request from the family for a personal video tribute
Quotes from the episode
- Sebastian: "I'm not a prima donna. I don't need a lot."
- Sebastian: "Sure I'll take another photo, if you'll pay for the DVD you just stole."
- Pete: "Oh I'd make a statement. Take the H." (of the Hollywood sign)
- Pete: "You're so organized...you would have made a great assassin."
- Sebastian: "Out of respect for your wife, clean it up!"
- Pete: "At least she's 80, I mean how long can this last?"