|Release Date||March 29, 2020|
|Runtime||1 hour 2 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 396|
People in pajamas seem to be enjoying the quarantine like a vacation.
- Sebastian’s increase in dairy, including goat cheese, gave a scare of Corona-like symptoms in the bathroom.
- Pete is upset at how people are enjoying the quarantine and not leaving their pajamas.
- Sebastian and Lana start playing a game by randomly FaceTiming people, and Chris D’Elia thought an emergency was brewing at the Mansicalco home.
- Sebastian has some troubles bathing Serafina and learns what hair conditioner is for.
- Share the cast with your friends and rate on iTunes, this could be the cast’s Rachel Ray moment!
Quotes from the episode
- Pete: “There’s a large group of society that is treating it like an extended fucking Sunday and I’m really starting to get aggravated.”
- Pete: “We should all be on our front porches in our outfits for work stretching. Literally limbering up waiting for the horn to go off.”
- Sebastian: “...with Serafina to wash her hair...I’m like negotiating with a terrorist over here.”
Coronavirus, COVID-19, pandemic, quarantine, pajamas, dairy, diet, cheese, bathroom, FaceTime, Lana, Chris D'Elia, neighbor, Los Angeles, neighborhood, bath, washing hair
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.