|Release Date||March 26, 2020|
|Runtime||1 hour 9 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 395|
Pete home schools his daughter about patriotism and Sebastian considers shaving his head bald!
- Pete messed up the recording from last cast and was afraid to tell Sebastian for a while.
- Sebastian is worried Lana isn’t taking COVID seriously enough as she picks up pennies on a walk. The guys discuss public behavior best practices during the pandemic.
- The family Zoom meet up with Sebastian’s in-laws is becoming a game show, the latest installment being Guess the Flag!
- Sebastian is afraid he’s going bald, and is now thinking of shaving his head to see what it looks like.
- The guys give a pre-review of Tiger King, check out episode 398 for their full review.
- Pete freestyles home schooling with Sadie, including the mention of Adolf Hitler’s suicide.
Quotes from the episode
- Sebastian: “You don’t pick up pennies in a pandemic!”
- Sebastian: “The kid’s putting up flags and he’s like ‘You know what that one is?’ and I’m like ‘We don’t know flags from Uzbekistan.’”
- Sebastian: “Or, are the transplant hairs that I got put in, now just falling out because they’ve never seen pandemic stress?” Pete: “You’ve got a good point, even if you called the doctor, he could be like ‘Guy they are not meant to survive C19.’”
- Pete: “It’s just a matter of time before he says ‘I’m gonna de-claw one of these and fuck the shit out of it.’”
- Pete: “Are you losing it dude?” Sebastian: “Am I losing my mind?” Pete: “Yeah.” Sebastian: “Well, I lost my mind a long time ago.”
Coronavirus, COVID-19, pandemic, recording, Zoom, hair, bald, balding, transplant, Tiger King, Netflix, home school, teaching, Hitler
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.