|Release Date||March 24, 2020|
|Runtime||1 hour 2 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 394|
- The guys give an update on their lockdown emotions and try to think of why bat soup was in human cuisine in the first place.
- Pete thinks about buying a gun after watching Contagion.
- Tanks driving through major cities have the guys worried about total chaos coming soon.
Quotes from the episode
- Jimmy from Boston: “If Tommy C told ole’ Bis(quit) that he could cure the coronavirus by bathing in glass, this kid would ass-deep in a tub of broken beer bottles talking about how the ‘rona’s got nothing on him now cause he’s completely immune!”
- Pete: “Bro, I know she’s gonna give it up. I’m having bat soup before we even get together!”
- Sebastian: “If you don’t come out of this quarantine with a skill...”
- Sebastian: “Isn’t there a scientist somewhere in a garage mixing shit together going ‘I got it!’”
- Pete: “What are they gonna do, shoot the virus? Don’t you wanna see a parade of doctors coming down the road?”
- Pete: “You ever see this move at a red light when some animal opens up the car door just to throw their cup out...as they drive off you just hear a rifle fire one round into the air. Every car stops and everyone goes ‘fuck who is it?’”
- Pete: “I can’t be the smartest one in the room bro, that is fucking scary. And it’s happening too often now.”
Coronavirus, COVID-19, pandemic, quarantine, bat, Wuhan, China, bat soup, wet market, gun, Contagion, tank, vaccine, cure
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.