|Release Date||March 19, 2020|
|Runtime||1 hour, 7 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 392|
|Intro Music||The Doors - Five to One|
Other podcasts have all the answers about the coronavirus. We just have questions!
- Sebastian is confused about how to identify coronavirus symptoms and Pete thinks he already beat the virus.
- Pete gives an update on what COVID life is like in small town Fredonia, and is amazed that the Amish probably have no clue.
- The guys wonder how the virus travels and if this will come and go forever like flu season.
- Sebastian is in chef mode making cookies and mussels, and is stocking up on groceries.
- The Correale clan starts home schooling with class and Serafina jailbreaks her crib in her sleep sack.
Quotes from the episode
- Jimmy from Boston: “If Tommy C told ol’ Bis that he could cure the Coronavirus by bathing in glass, this kid would be ass-deep in a tub of broken beer bottles talking about the ‘rona’s got nothing on him now cause he’s completely immune!"
- Pete: “If BP (Brad Pitt) gets it bro, I’m just getting on a boat and floating out into the middle of the ocean for months.”
- Pete: “Holy shit. I need a condom for my credit card now?”
- Sebastian: “‘Oh yeah, I’ll just go to the comedy store and do a set.’ Now I’m walking around my house, in my head trying to figure out ‘Is that funny?’”
Coronavirus, COVID-19, pandemic, virus, flu, Amish, thrift store, cookies, mussels, baking, cooking, home school, crib, sleep sack, Comedy Store, writing, writing assistant