|Release Date||February 27, 2020|
|Runtime||1 hour 2 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 389|
Pete’s wife gets an indecent proposal, Sebastian joins a drum circle, and both guys consider religion for their children.
- The guys discuss some changes with the iHeart move including the parking attendant, getting video up on YouTube, and getting Pete’s photo on the show listing on iTunes.
- Coronavirus is gaining popularity and the guys discuss at what point they will start to be worried.
- Sebastian throws a pizza party at the house and it turns into a full blow carnival.
- A guy asks Jackie if she wants to run with him.
- Sebastian takes Caruso to music class amongst a group of all moms.
Quotes from the episode
- Sebastian: “If I had a blunt object, it would have been in his throat. This guy’s gotta go.”
- Sebastian: “I think you go, ‘Did you ask my wife to run?’” Pete: “Well then I’m gonna have to get my pinky ring out to make sure I’m twisting that as I say those words. You’re not on the set of the Irishman anymore.”
- Music class lady: “What else did you do today?” Sebastian: “And I’m like, this is it. The kid’s 8 months, he’s been in bed all day, what do you think I took him to the ball game?” Pete: “This is just the start, we’re getting steaks later on. What the fuck lady? He’s doesn’t even know we’re doing this.”
- Pete: “I would rather watch a bird dying in the road than a (random person’s) baptism.”
Valet, parking attendant, video, YouTube, iTunes, coronavirus, masks, flight, pilot, China, vaccine, pizza, inflatable slide, Bill Burr, gym, workout, run, mafia, mob, Robert DiNiro, script, Rappaport, bongo drums, father son day, church, religion, baptism, Newman bar, NASCAR, racing, JJ Watt, wedding, vows