|Release Date||February 20, 2020|
|Runtime||1 hour 7 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 388|
Similar, serious health issues plague Pete and Sebastian!
- Sebastian goes in for an MRI on his shoulder and knee, and tells the story of his use of vegetalluminia cream.
- Pete dives into the details of his hip injury and upcoming replacement surgery.
- The guys discuss hearing weird noises in their homes at night.
- Sebastian runs into an issue with the valet at a hotel in Philadelphia, and is rewarded with two chocolate nut cluster cups for the trouble.
- Pete trusts a stranger with a tip on the airport train, and it pays off! He also offers a tip on lying with a planned-out backstory.
Quotes from the episode
- Sebastian: “What I have been using throughout my life, and I think I covered this on a previous cast…” Pete: “Hank, let us know.” Sebastian: “Uh, Hank wouldn’t have been with us.” Pete: “He’s been studying the catalog guy, that’s how he got the job.”
- Pete: “Do you think in your heart of hearts that you just made this guy’s Saturday night cocktail party story.”
- Doctor: “You obviously played sports..” Pete: “Yeah, all the way through college. That’s probably why I’m hip bro and you’re only knee, cause you know, you didn’t play soccer in college only high school.”
- Pete: That’s one of the fun things about a nice hotel, when they fuck up you’re like ‘Ooo we’re gonna get something.’”
MRI, injury, shoulder, knee, Bengay, DJ Hank, vegetalluminia, Italian, Italy, claustrophobia, Brad Pitt, soccer, college, high school, sports, CBD, hip, pool, new house, noises, Bonay Ramsay, valet, Philadelphia, hotel, airport, train, coffee, creamer