|Release Date||February 13, 2020|
|Runtime||1 hour 27 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 387|
Pete witnesses a crime and Sebastian tries to stay on his feet at the Oscars!
- Sebastian is having trouble with the valet at the Hollywood iHeart studio.
- Pete sneaks in the cast by ditching the writer’s room, and talks about the ins and outs of the studio work day.
- Sebastian has a celebrity golf event with a stacked list of stars on the course.
- Sebastian recaps the Oscars including stories of plain clothes security, trying avoid another tripping incident, and setting his tuxedo buttons up for a potential stage journey.
- Pete encounters a police raid at the hotel room next to his and has a fellow laundromat user washing horse coats.
- Pete goes back to visit his childhood home and gets a surprising tour inside.
Quotes from the episode
- Pete: “Could you imagine if I got fired during the cast?”
- Pete: “You don’t like people seeing you do things that you don’t do well bro!”
- Tiger Woods (to Sebastian): “You wear the tightest clothes in comedy.”
- Pete: “I wanted to be like ‘Guy, put your pen down and Google me. Three specials, three hour specials alright. You should be semi-nervous right now.’”
- Pete: “It’s called memory lane guy, take a stroll.”
- Sebastian: “Right before that I turned to the cop and I go ‘I’m dying here bro, this is fucking boring.’”
- Sebastian: “It reminded me of like the bell is gonna ring in school, a minute left, and then somebody raises their hand and wants to ask a question and you’re like ‘Oh no, it’s Friday. Just ask it Monday.’”
iHeart hollywood studio, valet, parking, writer’s room, script writing, golf, Bubba Watson, Tiger Woods, Larry Fitzgerald, Josh Duhmel, Alex Rodriguez, A-Rod, Derek Fisher, Michael Pena, Jack Johnson, Kelly Slater, fake laugh, birdie, par, Oscars, Irishman, security, stairs, trip, fall, Parasite, tuxedo, Joaquin Phoenix, milk, dairy, Elton John, J Lo, Judd Apatow, Jason Statham, Snoop Dogg, J.B. Smoove, Brad Pitt, Bradley Cooper, Leonardo DiCaprio, family feud, hotel, police, cops, arrest, laundromat, horse coat, laundry, bleach, Oakdale, Long Island, house, New York, elementary school, kindergarten, hometown, Eminem, acceptance speech, interpreter, mic, Bong Joon-Ho