|Release Date||February 6, 2020|
|Runtime||1 hour 3 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 386|
Pete creates a ridiculous workout for himself and Sebastian has two insane things happen to him on a flight!
- The guys discuss button levels on a men’s shirt and Sebastian discloses how to trim chest hair (and other areas) into hotel towels on the road.
- Sebastian is gearing up for the Oscars and is going to be on Celebrity Family Feud.
- Lana is rear-ended leading to the guys discussing their driving abilities and Sebastian reveals he tried Pete’s piss-in-the-cup-while-driving move.
- Pete implements a new jump rope workout in the hotel parking lot and Sebastian thinks other guests see him as homeless.
- Sebastian meets the fan pilot of his flight and has a passenger taking pictures of his computer screen.
Quotes from the episode
- Sebastian: “Let’s make this breathe a little bit, maybe if I bend down to get something, maybe a nipple shows. Pete: “Whoa, that’s a heavy unbutton you got if a nip popping out.”
- Pete:”Your not-nice hotel is my family vacation guy.”
- Pete: “I usually dangle my johnson halfway down the cup and then when you feel wetness you know you’re halfway filled.” Sebastian: “Whoa wait wait wait…” Pete: “Yeah, it’s a dipstick.”
- Pete: “I tell ya man if someone took a photo of my computer and they said ‘He’s got your passwords’ I’d be like ‘Can he give them to me, cause I can’t remember them.’”
Sweater, shirt buttons, clippers, trimmer, buzzer, towel, hotel, maid, Oscars, Irishman, Giorgio Armani, tuxedo, Lana, Netflix, after party, Celebrity Family Feud, trivia, car accident, bumper, pee, bottle, Subaru, jumping rope, push ups, pebbles, prison workout, motel, drone, spying, Christmas gifts, horse, swing, Saturday Night live, SNL, JJ Watt, flight, plane, airplane, airport, computer, passwords, security, bank, money, Chase