|Release Date||January 30, 2020|
|Runtime||1 hour 9 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 385|
Pete gets stretched out, Sebastian has troubles in Florida, and both guys have toilet stories!
- The guys discuss Sebastian’s new house which was formerly owned by another celebrity.
- Pete fights back against fellow hotel guests with the in-room phone.
- Sebastian has to bring Serafina to the doctor in Naples, Florida and makes some observations about the process.
- Pete walks in on someone in the bathroom and the guys discuss who’s responsibility it is to lock or knock.
- Pete’s gets stretched out by a professional hired from Kevin James.
Quotes from the episode
- Pete: “And then every fifteen minutes for the next two hours, I called his room and hung up…it made me feel so good I woke him up at six and I just kept him up - Chinese torture.”
- Sebastian: “The office is sad. So much so, that the stuffed animals look sad.”
- Pete: “I am on schedule like a Delta flight guy, like a Delta flight you could book my dumps.”
- Sebastian: “You’re smoking pot on the toilet?”
- Pete: “You ever have somebody telling you they saw you the other day hobbling, and you’re like first of all - what’re you odd balling me lady?”
- Pete: “In my head I’m like, that’s a half ounce of weed lady, that ain’t happening.” Sebastian: “Did you say, ‘I’m paying $49 a night at the Days Inn.”
Naples, Florida, turbulence, flight, plane, airplane, Kobe Bryant, helicopter crash, shower, pilot, home, Gwen Stefani, Blake Shelton, hotel, volume, front desk, call, Serafina, coughing, doctor, pediatrician, flu, nurse, prescription, medicine, Tamiflu, elderberry, Lana, Caruso, writer’s room, studio, bathroom, faucet, candle, weed, stretch, physical therapist, Dr. Ron, jeans, sweatpants, golf, photo, pictures