|Release Date||January 23, 2020|
|Runtime||1 hour 11 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 384|
The great JJ Watt calls in EXCLUSIVELY to talk about his SNL hosting gig!
- The guys open by discussing the DJ Lou exit and some observations of doing the cast on video.
- Pete questions how much freedom Prince Harry and Meghan Markle had as royalty.
- Sebastian has a naked fan ask him for a selfie at the hotel spa in Vegas.
- JJ Watt calls in to discuss his upcoming gig hosting Saturday Night Live.
- The guys discuss handling child incidents at school and raising their voice.
- The guys take a shot at creating poems.
- Pete blows out a tire on his way to the airport.
Quotes from the episode
- Sebastian: “This guy wants to take a naked selfie? A nelfie?” JJ Watt: “What the hell?”
- Pete: “Is that a great story? What the…I’m off my game at iHeart, this place sucks. I haven’t been funny since we came here bro, the corporate man is dragging me down guy!”
- Pete: “When he said ‘Hi, I’m a big fan’ did he shake your hand?” Sebastian: “Nah, we did a fist pump.” Pete: “That’s practically sex bro.”
- Sebastian: “So what, do you got 2 tickets?” JJ Watt: “Yeah, why you gonna go to Miami?”
- Pete: “It’s unbelievable. The guy’s hosting Saturday Night Live and just did an exclusive with us.”
- Pete” Oh my god you’re explaining it? Get the fuck outta there. What does this guy work for Variety? … I just sold out the Forum, get the fuck outta here. I mean guys on on TV shows can’t even do that, it’s a backwards move asshole - put some clothes on and beat it.”
- Pete: “Run from the sun. Stop. See the sun. Feel the sun. I am the sun.”
- Sebastian: “In a room, dark. Windows, dark. Moonlight, not. I love you.”
- Pete: “If that plane went down they woulda called Jackie and said ‘Pete died.’ How great would that have been when I call her up and go ‘ta-da!’”
DJ Lou, DJ Hank, iHeart Radio, Sirius XM, video, camera, office, Sadie, artwork, Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, Queen, Rio, Wynn Hotel, steam room, naked, nude, picture, fan, Robert Redford, monologue, wedding video, gym, turf, handshake, afterparty, Super Bowl, temperature, security, hot tub, pat down, Serafina, cheese basket, mob, poetry, Google that shit, Budget, rental car, John Mayer, Delta, airport, flight, flat tire, Fredonia, Ty Pennington