|Release Date||January 16, 2020|
|Previous Episode||Episode 383|
Sebastian presents at the Critics Choice Awards and Pete reviews his performance!
- Pete goes in to kiss a co-worker’s baby on the cheek and Sebastian thinks he went in too heavy.
- The guys discuss the jokes written for Sebastian’s presentation for Best Comedy at the Critics Choice Awards.
- Recap and observations from JJ Watt and the Houston Texans' playoff game.
- Sebastian breaks down the details of the awards show and Pete reviews his speech.
Quotes from the episode
- Jimmy From Boston: “The only maniacs that travel with used candles are you and heroin addicts!”
- Pete: “Haha Lou, yeah right. Oh…by the way Lou you gonna edit out your ha ha has in the background too?”
- Sebastian: “Yeah, no. If that happened and it was my child, on the way home I would be talking to my wife going ‘Let’s keep the kid away from Pete.’”
- Pete: “If an alien came down from space, they would go ‘Well that’s a man!’”
- Sebastian: “If it was Highlights Magazine and they said ‘Who doesn’t belong up there’ I’d be circled.”
Kevin James, Kevin Can Wait, DJ Lou, DJ Hank, child, colleague, Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Lana, seat filler, speech, vegan menu, JJ Watt, Houston Texans, NFL playoffs, football, gym, coffee, spin class, Jackie, tuxedo, style, fashion, Kevin Hart, Leonardo DiCaprio, The Weekend, Alex Rodriguez, Best Ensemble, Adam Sandler, Oscars