| Release Date
|| October 27, 2012
|| 52 minutes
| Previous Episode
|| Episode 2
| Intro Music
- Pete continues the domestic misadventures with his Russian neighbors
- Sebastian is preparing to valet his Porsche in Las Vegas for 3 days, wants to tip enough that it is readily available
- A discussion of when tipping is appropriate and how much
- Live clip of Pete interacting with a bride-to-be
- Sebastian returns to report the outcome of his Vegas trip parking experiment, including clearing the area of debris and constant anxiety.
- Sebastian expounds on how he thinks Pete and Jackie's conversations go down at home
- Sebastian reflects on his Vegas trip with his married friends
- Sebastian's charity appearance undergoes some last-minute cost-cutting, including his fee (offending his personal code of always paying his debts)
- Examples of comedy club cheap-outs
Quotes from the episode
- Pete: "I remember growing up...there would be one fancy Porsche way way back at the back of the parking lot where no other cars were." Sebastian: "I did that with my Toyota Celica!"
- Pete: "By the time this gig is over, I played for shelter!" (After tipping multiple people every day)
- Sebastian: "We dance cool. A lot of hips, and a lot of look-offs."
- Pete: "Did they wire you the full amount? Or that?" Sebastian: "They wired me that, minus $20 for the wire."
- Pete: "Instead of saying 'we only give the headliner one entree,' why don't you just say 'we don't give a shit about you'"
- Pete: "There's a reason you'll never see Tom Hanks in a B-movie. Once you don't wanna see him in A-movies, you're just never gonna see him again."