| Release Date
|| April 24, 2017
|| 1 hour, 18 minutes
| Previous Episode
|| Episode 257
| Intro Music
Sebastian tries to explain the concept of money to small children and Pete records himself misbehaving in church in this new episode!
Quotes from the episode
- I’m trying to be a little more refrained on the show, and in life. (chicken hawk)
- Sebastian’s not here? We can’t do this without his help.
- I feel like your parents grounded you from the phone and you’re sneaking in a phone call.
- I would literally rather eat five logs of human shit than have to mother a child 5 days a week.
- That’s trash 101 (garage door screen)
- After you receive the body of Christ, that’s the finale!
- He’s obviously in a bad way. we’re talking Marky Mark in that pickup truck in Boogie Nights bad