| Release Date
|| March 6, 2017
|| 1 hour
| Previous Episode
|| Episode 250
| Intro Music
The guys imagine what it would be like to host the Oscars, and reveal how they first said "I love you" to their wives!
Quotes from the episode
- So you’ll sleep in a sleep sack but you’ll wear another man’s underwear.
- He had Visene, I don’t know why maybe he thinks I swim a lot?
- I didn’t know this baby bash was gonna turn into a destination wedding.
- If you wanted to see my bald head, you’d have to see it flying off the brooklyn bridge with the rest of my body.
- I just have to say you are the prettiest little 12 year old girl I’ve ever seen.
- This is almost like grandfather behavior.
- She had a sidepiece while she was trying to figure out what we were doing!
- I am always judging! You gotta get over it!
- Rarely lose your cool? Bro you threw a santa hat over the hedges a month and a half ago! In front of your pregnant wife, loaded on eggnog you made for yourself!
- I said “I love you” and she said “and I’m happy about that.”
- I wanna kiss your belly. Right by an old horse.
- Ooh! Are you getting ready for the big storm?!
- We gotta get special bags. Guy, just put it in the dumpster.
- The Amish don’t paint. You know who paints? The Indians!