| Release Date
|| February 17, 2017
|| 48 minutes
| Previous Episode
|| Episode 247
| Intro Music
The show makes its premiere on SiriusXM!
Quotes from the episode
- I’m distracted by your teeth, bro!
- I’m getting tired of grown men with a Jansport backpack over an overcoat.
- The last time I had a backpack I was putting a sack lunch in it.
- I didn’t even have a backpack as a kid…I had a briefcase. Black. With a combo.
- There’s a B rating in the window. Do you go in? I don’t check the ratings.
- Dude! I caught a couple of garden snakes in my backyard. Let’s fry em up and have garden snack sandwiches.
- So they’re out and montauk, catch a cupel fish and say hey tommy what do yo say we drive 4 hr s to manhattan and grill this shit up?!
- We’re not having a baby shower…we’re having a baby bash.
- What do you think about me getting a security guard?
- Possible tow job, and my boss thinks I’m getting dental work right now. My whole life is a lie.
- I’m so glad I’m here with you guys, it’s saving me so much editing time.
- I wouldn’t even see that with the real guy.
- By the way, I’m not in it. Would it kill you to throw a still in there?
- I want to do a dry run, no baby, just to see how the stroller is gonna work.