|Release Date||December 2, 2016|
|Runtime||1 hour, 25 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 241|
|Intro Music||Elton John - Seasons Reprise|
Sebastian marches in a parade and gets a home nurse. Pete prepares for Christmas and home intruders.
- Sebastian is having his tree delivered, and the guys are both in the full spirit of Christmas.
- A throwback clip about Sebastian’s eggnog
- More police activity at Pete’s apartment complex
- Pete is disappointed in his visit to the Central Park Zoo.
- Pete thinks the intervals between his Dad’s kiss-hello greetings are too short
- Pete's request for a rollaway bed requires multiple calls and an impasse of the $25 charge
- Friend of the show JJ Watt experiences a flight incident of his own and keeps the guys updated via text.
- Sebastian is interviewing a night nurse, prompting mixed reactions from friends and family.
- Sebastian attends his first parade, as a float participant in the Chicago Thanksgiving Parade.
- A potential home intruder at Sebastian’s house leads to a discussion of their home defense procedures.
Quotes from the episode
- No need to rent the UFC fight, just have one dude try to guess what kind of underwear another dude’s wife is wearing, then sit back and enjoy the festivities!
- Outside, inside, upside down. Fire it up. Let’s do this. It’s Trump time. Everybody buy, buy, buy!
- You put that on the roof, your white trash level quotient goes up ten fold.
- Get your new baby Jesus doll for the upcoming year
- Who is he? Al Capone?
- I had my face on a couch pillow…you know a man naked probably stuck that between his legs right on his balls. You know that.
- I speak to no one.
- “Apartment Complex” sounds like something’s gonna go down.