|Release Date||September 9, 2016|
|Runtime||1 hour, 26 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 232|
Pete helps Sebastian with preparing for parenthood, Sebastian hangs out with Brian Regan, and Pete explains last week's debacle!
- Pete explains why he pulled episode 232 after releasing it.
- Sebastian is in Chicago experiencing high humidity and low foot traffic.
- Pete suggests extreme measures to address the high murder rate in Chicago.
- A discussion of Hillary Clinton’s health and Sebastian’s increasingly neutral political tone.
- Sebastian does the peach schnapps shot with Brian Regan on the Oddball Comedy Festival, is impressed with how nice the comedian is.
- An airline stewardess tries to impose on Pete to accommodate an elderly woman with oversized baggage.
- JJ Watt sent Jackie Correale a pair of his new performance shoes.
- Pete narrowly avoids being murdered while attempting to enjoy livestock, leading to a discussion of exterminating flies and mosquitoes
- Sebastian laments not giving his wife a card on her birthday.
- Sleeping with Sebastian - Trump Chicago and requisite steam room, perfect for a naked walk around
- Pet peeves with children, including Sebastian’s proposal for duplicate indoor and outdoor toys.
- Sebastian has not yet gone to the fertility clinic
- A discussion of doing a live podcast
- Sebastian has not completed the first book of his book-a-week program.
Quotes from the episode
- You don’t take your wife to go look at your billboard on a motorized gerbil.
- I don’t know if you can even say that based on the borderline threatening tweets and fb messages we’ve received.
- the only thing the card would say is take a look at the gift
- I’m so ready it’s like musical chairs :51
- you don’t say hi to me? funeral in my head.
- I can’t hear anything going on there’s no murders that I’m prevalent to
- the guy in the phillipines I think actually wants to fight him
- If Trump was president, and they called him a son of a whore, he’d turn to the pilot and go “floor it!”
- You’re getting very neutral in your tone
- I think a kangaroo is different from a mosquito
- If there was a toilet paper tax, I’d wipe my ass with the towels.
- I can’t wait to show you how we do it.
- You play chariots of fire…I’ll walk out on stilts.
- I freeballed it. I did a naked walk around.