|Release Date||August 12, 2016|
|Runtime||1 hour, 4 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 229|
Pete & Sebastian cover these topics: Snobs in the Hamptons, Olympic events, and "when is it okay to take your shirt off?" Plus so many more funny stories!
- Pete’s day job grind is getting to him
- Sebastian re-tells his parking cone story from last cast
- Sebastian’s mail theft problems result in JJ Watt sending 3 pairs of shoes to the Maniscalco manse.
- Show within a show: this week in blubbering!
- Sebastian meets Christie Brinkley in person, causing him to question unevenly attractive couples.
- Pete is enjoying the hiking in Long Island, despite being outpaced by his wife.
Quotes from the episode
- The snobbery is on another level!
- There were some dogs there that had more class than me!
- They look at you like, oh, what? You wanna eat here?
- I walk back to the hostess stand. She looks at me and goes, "1?”
- He’s hunting greatness, and I’m asking for a third pair of shoes. I’m asking for a first pair!
- Hold your breath, breathe through your mouth, keep your eyes closed, it will only last a little while.
- What I gotta do to earn the money is physically bed this man.
- We didn’t tell them there was 21 hilarious minutes that we couldn’t air up front.
- What are you? In the Alps, man? I can see a 7/11 from the top of the mountain!
- Maybe they’re looking at us and going: No umbrella? When it’s sunny out?!
- With all the waxin’ you do and that apple stem between your legs, everybody would have probably assumed you were wearing a pair of flesh-toned skinny jeans!