| Release Date
|| 1 hour, 12 minutes
| Previous Episode
|| Episode 218
| Intro Music
The guys play a new round of "Man-erios" and Pete has stories about the Amish changing his life in this hilarious new episode!
- Sebastian is broadcasting from his father’s basement in Chicago
- Celebrity run-in etiquette, including a missed opportunity to meet Tony Bennett
- Pete has 4 Amish roofers working on his home.
- Sebastian is waiting on the news of whether his pilot will be picked up by NBC.
- Information on how the taping of Sebastian’s special, “Why would you do that?” went.
- Pete talks about writing a letter to the NY Times after Breuer’s pilot wasn’t picked up.
- Manario’s: Loading a gun and firing it, confronting the President after he propositioned your wife, acting as referee to a sports game, kick down a door,
Quotes from the episode
- Jimmy from Boston: Mean old Jimmy comes along and busts your idol’s balls #breathawaybiscuit
- Sebastian: My father is now a hoarder. There is shit all over this house.
- Pete: Were you in a room with Tom Cruise? Sebastian: That was just an example. Pete: Use a lesser example.
- Sebastian: Leah Romy? Leah Remy?
- Sebastian: Is this thing even street legal?
- Pete: These are your friends? Yeah! What are you gonna do?
- Pete: They don’t make small talk with each other because they’re SO BORING.
- Mighty fine house you’ve got here, sir.
- Sebastian: This should be an education on how to run a business.
- Sebastian: Get me out on the soccer field with some adidas cleats and some shin guards and I’m a different man.