|Release Date||February 5, 2016|
|Runtime||1 hour, 1 minute|
|Previous Episode||Episode 205|
|Intro Music||The Doobie Brothers - "What a Fool Believes"|
Sebastian talks with Pete about an amazing new development!
- Sebastian will be filming a pilot for NBC!
- A discussion of the casting process
- Pete is planning on folding "The Pete" web series due to low fan response
- DJ Lou takin' it to the streets with a guy yelling, possibly on angel dust
- An in depth discussion of sleeping attire: pajamas, sweatpants, underwear, robes
- Live clip of Pete's crowd work turning into a town hall meeting on vehicles.
- Pete's Mark Maron WTF episode airs Feb 8
- Super bowl discussion
- Sebastian recommends Billions on showtime, Pete is losing interest in Making A Murderer
- Sebastian has hired a female personal assistant, is looking for tasks for her
Quotes from the episode
- Pete: "You need to bury that mfer in the back yard with the dog and visit it on Christmas if you must."
- Sebastian: "My father looks like the Italian Larry David"
- Sebastian: "We're not lookin' for your twin!" Pete: "If a beautiful black woman comes in and destroys the role, we're rewriting it-it's a bi-racial sitcom!"
- Pete: "It could follow your show on Tuesday nights!
- Pete: "I wear contact lenses because I'm...what's that word? Cool."
- Pete: "For anybody that didn't see it, which is just about everybody that listens to the show..."
- DJ Lou: "That's not how you get 'em." (in response to angel dust guy saying he needs a pretty girl)
- DJ Lou: "He got about two feet away and I got scared. And I dropped it. Like it's hot."
- Sebastian: "I wear slippers. Is that bad?" Pete: "I'm wearin' slippers right now!"
- Pete: "It's alright, we're talking about slippers anyway."