|Release Date||January 29, 2016|
|Runtime||1 hour, 12 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 204|
|Intro Music||The Rolling Stones - "Heartbreaker"|
Sebastian goes on Seinfeld's show and the guys talk about the president's greatest secrets!
- The guys recap the release of Sebastian's episode of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
- Sebastian has a vision scare, resulting in a cracked-windshield effect on his vision
- Pete shares his self-affirmation method of warding off heart attacks, baldness, and crooked teeth
- Pete's Jeep comes back from a repair having been smoked in, despite his friend's assurances to the contrary
- A fellow flyer gets overly familiar with Pete's headphones
- Show within a show about Eddie Vedder's speeches.
- Pete tells of his own Seinfeld encounter in New York.
- A discussion of the President's car, home, correspondence.
- Sebastian discusses the process of interviewing for an assistant, including a candidate who is a fan of the podcast.
- Sebastian meets actor Frank Vincent after a show
- An argument about a car wash shakes Pete's confidence in his authority and the respect he receives from his wife.
Quotes from the episode
- Jimmy from Boston: "I didn’t know if you showed up to cast with Petey or sell him an 8-ball!"
- Pete's (ex) realtor: "Saw your Showtime special. Pretty good."
- Pete: "I tell my body, 'We don't do heart attacks.'"
- Pete: "What if there's an emergency? Are you gonna run with your flip flops back to the limo?"
- Pete: "There can only be one chief." Sebastian: "And apparently it's Jackie!"