|Release Date||January 15, 2016|
|Runtime||1 hour, 18 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 202|
|Intro Music||Marty Ray Project - "Ice Ice Baby"|
Pete asks questions in a segment call, "Getting To Know Sebastian", plus making your own coffin, Sebastian's new neighborhood, JJ Watt, and so much more!
- Sebastian is coming down with a cold, endorses Quick Defense from Whole Foods to fend off illness.
- Pete barely makes it out of town before snow prevents him from flying out of the Buffalo airport.
- A hypothetical invitation from Stallone
- An in-depth discussion of "Making A Murderer"
- Pete plays "Getting to Know Sebastian", suiting up, the zoo, hangover beverage, stealing, alter boy vs Michael Jackson influence, see a thousand dollar bill, see someone shoot up, take a dump outside (moving into an epic story about Sebastian and a birdcage), going to Heaven.
- Pete manages to screw up putting food in the oven.
- Sebastian considers full time security service from ADT.
- El Chapo, lottery tickets
- Sebastian is experimenting with an alternative meet & greet experience, "The Encore Event"
- Please leave an iTunes review for the show on Valentines Day, February 14, 2016.
- JJ Watt sends the guys a heartfelt endorsement of appreciation while recovering from surgery.
Quotes from the episode
- Sebastian: "This Quick Defense is in every rock band's bag." Pete: "Right next to the coke."
- Sebastian: "I don't think I can do the knee touching again. I don't think that works."
- Sebastian: "I'd be up there goin, 'You're lying through your teeth, ya jackass.'"
- Sebastian: "There's even a line up on Mount Everest? You can't even get away from the lines?
- Sebastian: "I wanna see the gorilla front and center."
- Sebastian: "I feel like if the Gatorade is blue, for some reason that is going to kill the hangover."
- Pete: "I'm more of a Nestle Chocolate Kwik guy."
- Sebastian: "Gimme your steal story." Pete: "I mean, how much time ya got? Are you kidding me?"
- Sebastian: "Have you ever seen a thousand dollar bill?" Pete: "No, I wasn't even sure there was one when I wrote this."
- Sebastian: "I had to run in the back of the U-Haul while it was moving and shit in the birdcage."
- Pete: "I don't know what's more disturbing, that you shit in a birdcage, or that you thought it would be cool to have a bird in college!"
- Pete: "I'd like to get a part in a movie where I have to shave my head."
- Sebastian: "I wonder what it is to just have a squad car outside the house constantly."