|Release Date||December 19, 2015|
|Previous Episode||Episode 198|
|Intro Music||"Those Were the Days" (Theme from 'All in the Family')|
The guys talk about getting fired from early jobs, men crying, Christmas stuff, and Sebastian dancing!
- Jimmy from Boston's criticisms lead Pete to feel like he's overstepping his bounds
- After consideration, the back catalog of episodes will remain free at no charge, so DJ Lou will not have to replace all the music with royalty-free alternatives
- A discussion of finding hidden talents at a young age leads Pete to divulge his passion for stilt-walking.
- Sebastian talks about telemarketing for Olan Mills Portrait Studios and an ill-fated attempt to get a friend a job alongside him.
- The guys compare observations of people's living behavior, refrigerator decor and house smells from their days working in plumbing and portrait sales.
- Sebastian is taken aback by Pete's reluctance to make the eggnog.
- Sebastian recommends Saint Vincent (2014) starring Bill Murray.
- A discussion of the cathartic value of men crying, and how often is appropriate.
- Sebastian recommends Serial, This American Life #574 Dec 14 2015, tribute to Frank Sinatra.
- Sebastian is interviewing candidates for an assistant, and the talent pool has him disappointed in the interviewees, and the country at large.
Quotes from the episode
- Sebastian: "Did he go rogue?"
- Pete: "I don't use that, "ASAP." I find it to be rude."
- Sebastian: "You need the documents right away or the client is gonna be furious. Ay, you get it when you get it."
- Pete: "That's the bounciest shit I ever heard; we're in the bottom of the ninth and you're going home for piano lessons?"
- Sebastian: "Did you have anything? Other than this so-called basketball career you think you had?"
- Sebastian: "How the hell are we on episode 200, and just now I'm finding out you walk on stilts?"
- Sebastian: "You're walkin around on stilts, and you're making fun of Danny talking piano?"
- Sebastian: "There's stuff on the bottom where the freezer is!"
- Pete: "I never carried my house smell out with me, man."
- Sebastian: "This guy ain't working for Olan Mills, he's working for Olan Millilldo of the Gambino crime family."
- Sebastian: "You might have to see a doctor. I've never heard of that." Pete: "Oh so it's only OK to cry when a movie star is patting your shoulder?"
- Sebastian: "Not only myself, but flanked by four professional dancers?"
- Sebastian: "Thanks for your time, but you're gonna have to leave."