|Release Date||December 3, 2015|
|Runtime||1 hour, 33 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 196|
|Intro Music||Justin Bieber - "Love Yourself"|
Sebastian updates his death folder, Pete is a Peeping Tom, and the guys give their Thanksgiving recap!
- A discussion of the thanksgiving holiday and the obligation of greeting friends via text.
- Thanksgiving recap: Pete's brother was hungover and a disappointing host, Sebastian did the death walk with his father.
- Scooter update: Pete's selling his mopeds, but Sebastian will leave the Vespa to him in his will.
- Pete is recognized for his talents while outside raking, but not in the way he was expecting.
- For the first time in 42 years, Sebastian will not be spending Christmas with his immediate family
- A discussion of the etiquette when at someone's home for a holiday meal, initiated by Sebastian's father-in-law pre-announcing Christmas labor duties
- Pete and Jackie will be at the Texans-Bills game as guests of JJ Watt
- Pete tells a story of a missed John Mayer meet & greet, wearing a garbage bag
- DJ Lou Show within a Show about performance greats being reinvigorated by audience callouts
- Pete watches his neighbor watching porn through binoculars to Sebastian's disbelief.
- Pete is recording the #6 and #8 podcasts this week (Bill Burr and Marc Maron).
- A discussion of whether the guys should charge for the back catalog of episodes.
- The flying news: Pete has a positive flight experience despite the declining state of first-class air travel.
- Sebastian renews his endorsement for an app that allows you to rate fellow passengers
- Pete likes the trend of using US soldiers in the advertising for a high-end watch
Quotes from the episode
- Sebastian: "I send it out because I don't wanna hear that you didn't wish me a happy thanksgiving." Pete: "I can sense that in your texts!"
- Sebastian: "Something's wrong with the laser. I think they had it on reverse"
- Sebastian's Father-in-law: "We will be organized and assign each of us a specific task."
- Pete: "This is like the Howell's gettin' shipwrecked on Gilligan's island! They don't know what to do!"
- Sebastian: "He's so methodical with his tweets..." Pete: "But you think he's gonna get up from a sack and say 'tune in to Pete & Sebastian?'"
- Sebastian: "How often do you go, 'Jack get the binoculars out, look at the bird!'" Pete: "Well not as often as I do for our neighbors, but..."
- Sebastian: "That is a level of perversion that I can't even describe." (Small binoculars)
- Pete: "I pack so light, they think I'm Isis, bro."
- Pete: "The curtain? There were so many people coming from coach, I thought it was a cabaret show."