|Release Date||November 6, 2015|
|Previous Episode||Episode 193|
|Intro Music||Dave Matthews Band - "Warehouse"|
Pete is back on land. Sebastian is on his movie set. And they both get embarrassed!
- Sebastian's experience shooting Cruise has him waiting around, fighting to keep his lines, frustrated by the lack of structure on set.
- The guys trade stories about on-set experiences
- Pete has a "major incident on a flight" and the police are called.
- Sebastian has a graphic conversation with his wife involving the phrase "cumdump", but as Pete says, "it gets worse."
- Sebastian reiterates his recommendation of Milos NYC, get the fried zucchini with the tasiki sauce, the greek salad ($32), additionally Heitz Cabernet.
- Pete apologizes for last week's song
- Pete discovers "Antiques Roadshow" (currently in season 20), is disappointed in the low value of John Adams' death chair
- Pete's neighbor is overly protective of his children playing with his daughter, Sebastian thinks parents should not be asking for Halloween candy alongside their children.
- A discussion of driveway vs. street parking etiquette for guests
Quotes from the episode
- Sebastian: "We spent an hour and a half setting up for the scene, now we gotta go eat rice and carrots?"
- Pete: "I'm off the boat literally 4 hours, already a major incident on a flight."
- Pete: "I bet you wouldn't be harassing me if I was muslim right now! Then I'd have a lawsuit."
- Pete: "They know, that we know, we're lucky to be Italian."
- Sebastian: "Ugh, you heard 'cumdump?'"
- Sebastian: "What's that? President passed away in that chair."