|Release Date||October 9, 2015|
|Runtime||1 hour, 13 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 189|
|Intro Music||Obadiah Parker - "Hey Ya"|
Sebastian joins the Oddball Festival and Pete meets his female equivalent!
- Sebastian has a nightmare about his storage unit being burglarized
- Sebastian enjoyed performing at the Oddball comedy festival despite being encouraged to read liberal propaganda
- Pete is further endeared to Tom Brady by learning he cheek-kisses male friends
- Sebastian's corporate gig for IHOP initiates a conversation about breakfast establishments and pancake preferences
- Show-within-a-show: a celebration of Pearl Jam and Eddie Vedder
- Small town life with Pete: roofers who won't roof, school kids using his tire swing and killing his seeded lawn (and Sebastian with several creative, passive-aggressive solutions)
- Sebastian's beginning voiceover work as Johnny the Bruiser
- Last week's technical glitch ruins the Friday plans of fans and is blamed for a Texans loss by JJ Watt.
- Sebastian is supporting AFA Alzheimers at Gotham Comedy Club November 11.
- Pete's Providence show results in an 11-hour road trip where he encounters "the female Pete"
- The guys give free endorsements to Blue Moon and Heitz Cabernet, refuse to read a sexually-themed ad (but not Lou!)
- A discussion of respecting the microphone by not rubbing garlic and cold sores on it.
- Sebastian squirms in the back of a car as his driver expectorates loudly into a napkin
Quotes from the episode
- Jimmy from Boston: "If you're out there training a dog to be your vicious protector and not just a lovable pet, you're a jerkoff and an asshole."
- Sebastian: "If I'm not in the dream, I'm not paying attention."
- Sebastian: "If you're eating pancakes & French toast with whipped cream, you might as well just move right into a trailer."
- Pete: "It was like hearing Mick Jagger singing a cappella right next to you."
- Pete: "That's MY move!"