|Release Date||August 28, 2015|
|Runtime||1 hour, 31 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 183|
|Intro Music||The Black Crowes - "Miracle To Me"|
Sebastian visits a Turkish bathhouse and Pete gets into yet another altercation!
- Pete is in Lake Champlain Island in the middle of a field
- Took his daughter to the island clinic with a fever, suspicion of Coxsackievirus
- Sebastian's privacy is violated by knock-and-enter hotel staff
- Sebastian picked up a bug in Turkey and has been in the bathroom since
- DJ Lou interlude with a Pete crowd interaction
- Sebastian's public restroom nesting ritual, including bringing his own natural odor eliminator (Freshwave)
- Sebastian's adventures in a Turkish bath
- Listener advice column: proposing to a woman with an intimidating mother
- Sebastian posits a suggestion for avoiding shootings with pre crime head-baggings.
- Pete has a doosey of a travel story involving Dollar rent-a-car.
- Pete butt-dials JJ Watt.
Quotes from the episode
- Pete: "Even when she needs Tylenol, I'm like, should I break it up?" Sebastian: "Yeah, muddle it, like a mojito."
- Pete: "You almost hate to leave, it's like a bird that's done with the nest."
- Pete: "To the point where if the plane went down and you had an opportunity to save that person, you might not based on what they left in the bathroom."
- Pete: "When someone says they drink a lot of water, I almost want to waterboard 'em."
- Pete: "She's like a matador!"
- Pete: "He basically said 'I'd be happy to jerk that angry face off of ya if you'd like!'"
- Sebastian: "I don't think we're using the head bag enough."
- Pete: "All of a sudden she goes Compton on me!"