|Release Date||August 20, 2015|
|Runtime||2 hours, 21 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 182|
|Intro Music||Ryan Adams - "Times Like These" (Live)|
Sebastian tells of his adventures in Greece!
- Sebastian is casting from the coast of Bodram, Turkey, traveling with another couple, getting tips on how gay men travel (2 bathing suits!)
- Sebastian announces that he can't swim, plus a Manario for tipping a lifeguard
- Additional tales of decadence
- Pete's talks about the family's unusual toiletry practices growing up
- The public's fascination with fireworks, and the recording thereof
- Pete tells the story of Bill Brantley, a comedian who was too ugly for ESPN (and possibilities of a sports angle on The Pete)
- Sebastian penalizes a talkative german by allowing him to pay his tab.
- Sebastian tells the story of attending Vince Vaughn's birthday on the way to his third date with Lana
- After a tumultuous day of flying, Pete caps it off by arguing with a flight attendant
- Miscellaneous podcast related housekeeping items
- Pete reads an email from his Dad to an underwhelmed Sebastian
- Pete looks at pictures of men's penises while eating in a restaurant
- Pete's daughter has a new friend, who may have to sign a waiver to swing in the back yard
Quotes from the episode
- Sebastian: "People are ordering bottles of Rosé and like, day-dancing? Have you ever day-danced?"
- Sebastian: "I brag about not bragging."