|Release Date||July 31, 2015|
|Runtime||1 hour, 28 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 180|
|Intro Music||Foo Fighters - "Learn to Fly"|
Pete's on vacation with the family and Sebastian is on a cleanse does anyone really read this shit? (Yes, Lou!) It's funny! The show is hilarious. Enjoy!
- Follow-up on Sebastian's multiple juice cleanses; anger, euphoria
- New ETA on Sebastian's house project is a January completion
- Pete's in Bethany Beach, Delaware on vacation with his extended family
- Pete shuts down a shuttle bus Skynyrd rock-out session, assesses other cool dads, steals lawn furniture and a barbecue grill.
- Other tales from Bethany Beach: Pete's Dad takes grandson aside, Pete has an encounter with an overbearing special needs child who scares his daughter, loud pool noises, Mom on first-name basis, projectile vomiting (saved by the Lula Changing Pad)
- Sebastian's read for the Deniro movie was well received, but he is too young for the part.
- Montreal has redeemed itself in Sebastian's eyes, especially the cuisine.
- Sebastian is unhappy when the kitchen closes before he's ordered.
- Lana & Sebastian are stopped by a fan waiting outside their hotel, Pete tells story of Jim Breuer's letter to George Carlin (from previous episode).
- Sebastian encounters a chronic cougher in a restaurant
- Pete considers a sleep sack for hygienic travel, proposes a hotel with an open register of previous guests, may travel with his own silverware
- A discussion about vomiting, canned clams
- An interview with Tim Martin from IZO Cleanse
- Sebastian reports back from the Montreal Comedy Festival, considers karaoke
- Sebastian is moving out of his house during construction, is suspicious of fellow storage garage neighbors
- Pete taps out early, unable to match Sebastian's glowing juice-cleanse energy
Quotes from the episode
- Pete: "I think [my nephew] wanted me to invite him on to do [Sebastian impressions]...but...I didn't."
- Pete: "Uncle Pete's here, I don't bow down to you."
- Sebastian: "Put the kid behind the wheel, no license, ride around Walgreens."
- Sebastian: "In my world, you don't graduate to the adult pool until you're 15."
- Sebastian: "It was cute for you, but if I was sitting there I would have said 'take the kid inside'"
- Pete: "Last time I was in a playground that early I was doing cocaine and it was in Central Park."