|Release Date||July 2, 2015|
|Runtime||1 hour, 13 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 176|
|Intro Music||Neil Diamond - "America"|
To Do Lists, hanging with comedians, fighting a hillbilly, Jimmie JJ Walker, and celebrating America's birthday!
- Sebastian's Mom is turning 70, but he will spend six relaxing days in the Hamptons
- Sebastian went to comedian Ahmed Ahmed's birthday and appreciates the company of comedians
- Lana and Sebastian like to take Sunday walks for oysters and wine, did virtual reality at the Samsung store, play a game of spousal annoyances.
- Pete hung out with Ray Romano, conference-calls Jimmy Walker while in NYC.
- Sebastian is having a hard time following long-form HBO drama series, but is inspired by inspirational speakers.
- Pete gets into an altercation with a "country boy" for smoking at a gas station.
- After Pete hits his daughter, Sebastian hits his wife in the mouth.
Quotes from the episode
- Pete: "You're like a tiger that reaches a certain weight and then you can't have it as a house pet anymore."
- Pete: "He's plugging the face. He's not even near the ass." (Re: pin the tail on the donkey)
- Jimmy from Boston: "But holy shit it's a good thing I don't have any secrets cause you would sell me out for a glass of milk & a cookie!"