|Release Date||June 19, 2015|
|Runtime||1 hour, 16 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 174|
|Intro Music||Rolling Stones - "Salt of the Earth"|
Pete hangs out with DJ Lou and Jimmy From Boston and Sebastian reads an old letter from his agent!
- The guys recap last week's live show & live Robert Kelly "You Know What, Dude?"
- Sebastian's juicing again before heading to Cabo.
- New York City disappoints the guys
- Pete reveals inside-source information about NY Mayor Bill De Blasio
- DJ Lou, Jimmy from Boston and Pete get together for a tailgate session at Holiday Inn.
- Sebastian reads the letter exchange he had with the "Sebastian's here!" manager.
- Pete's preparing himself to spend time with his family in Bethany Beach, backyard camping with his in-laws.
- Facetime hangups, live Periscope podcast
Quotes from the episode
- Pete: "It's like Tyson reading his own book back." (Re: Sebastian's letter to his manager)
- Sebastian: "They're takin' pictures outside the store, FOR WHAT?!" (Re: Dash Boutique)
- Pete: "If I sent you a vintage Michael Jackson t-shirt...you wouldn't wear it to the gym?" Sebastian: "I'd wear it to a wedding."