|Release Date||June 19, 2015|
|Runtime||1 hour, 4 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 173|
|Intro Music||Billy Joel - "New York State of Mind"|
Pete and Sebastian meet up in NYC to tape the show with DJ Lou and it doesn't go well!
- Sebastian is interviewed by TMZ on his way in to the studio
- The guys assess each other's appearance
- Sprinkler etiquette
- DJ Lou's Show-Within-A-Show transports us to the ghetto bus with loud talking guy
- Shuli Egar from the Howard Stern show stops by, talks about his Vegas wheelchair pusher script
Quotes from the episode
- Lenny Marcus: "Would you lose that suspenseful action vibe when you both jump on the scooter together?"
- Pete: "Somebody pull the fire alarm."
- Shuli: "They're like the MySpace of terrorists."