|Release Date||May 1, 2015|
|Runtime||1 hour, 32 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 167|
|Intro Music||Frank Sinatra, "Just the way you are"|
Comedians with private jets, Sebastian's stalker, used swing set for Pete's kid, The Italian Take, and Pete reveals the name of his special in this new episode!
- Sebastian is in Ottawa for the Just for Laughs festival
- Pete & Sebastian are both drinking
- Pete tells a Louis C.K. story about the Ottawa Blues Festival
- Pete buys a swing set on Craigslist
- Sebastian attends a John Varvatos charity event, has misadventures on the red carpet (mirroring an experience from Episode 113).
Quotes from the episode
- Pete: (Re: Getting Subpoenaed) "I could use any plug I can get."
- Sebastian: (Re: Nazi Neighbor) "I don't know who you call for that. I don't know if you call uh...the Navy?"
- Sebastian: "I have an allergic reaction to people."
- Pete: "Lou, do you have stalking music?"
- Pete: "This is the Pete and smoke and mirrors show."
- Sebastian: "I asked Lana what the hell my phone number was."
- Pete: "You put your arm around me, we smile, and when you go home there's a fucking photo of me and you on your fridge."
- Pete: "Alright, I need a coffee."