|Release Date||April 29, 2015|
|Runtime||1 hour, 26 minutes|
|Previous Episode||Episode 166|
|Intro Music||Frank Sinatra, "Just One of Those Things"|
Sebastian gets advice from a comedy legend and Pete prepares for his Showtime special!
- Sebastian is anticipating staying at J.J. Watt's house in Houston.
- Discussion of the guy's athletic prowess; including Pete's Alonzo Mourning interaction, Sebastian is nauseated by "golf talk" at Pinehurst Golf Course.
- Comedy club etiquette/enjoyment tips
- Viewer voicemails (716-638-0759)
- Pete goes clothes shopping in Buffalo, NY for his Showtime special.
- Sebastian dines at El Posto, shares a stage with a bescarved Jerry Seinfeld, gets advice on new/old material
- Pete solicits house painting bids from a colorful cast of characters
- Sebastian's sociable driver offers him orange peanut butter crackers
Quotes from the episode
- Sebastian: "When you go to a comedy club...and they say 'keep talking to a minimum'...how about no talking?"
- Sebastian: "She's a look-and-laugher"
- Pete: "Unless you were choking and she's giving you instructions on the Heimlich Maneuver...save it."
- Sebastian: "For some reason this guy thinks I'm gonna do what? Finger her?"