|Release Date||January 24, 2013|
|Previous Episode||Episode 11|
The JJ Watt interview
- Pete is debating bringing his dog along on his appearance at Stand Up Scottsdale
- A discussion of driving vs flying
- The guys struggle with text and phone etiquette with JJ Watt and Rob Schneider, but Sebastian is confident in his personalized amenity bag idea for guests
- The guys' "casual" double date underscores their similarities and differences
- Sebastian interviews JJ Watt in his car
- Pete's bathroom experiences
- Pete announces his wife's pregnancy for the first time on the cast
- Sebastian will be attending the Freedom Course to address why he doesn't like people eating his cherries
- A clip from Pete's live show about identifying as ex-catholic
Quotes from the episode
- Sebastian: I don't know what tell him before a football game, I said "kick some ass today!"
- Sebastian: He has a foundation. We could donate to his foundation. Pete: What if we say we donated, but we don't?
- Sebastian: I got the gluten free burger with rice cakes and an egg.
- Sebastian: This is why I don't let anybody into my life.
- Sebastian: I don't know what's going on at your house where you came up with "erotic cake"